Re: [Jacksonville Florida] its 3am,im horny,cant sleep

  • william clark
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 8, 2004
      hi robin i have it for u

      Robin <robin78455@...> wrote:life just sucks. i workout everyday at the gym and guys are always hitting on me and staring at me. i know im sexy so whats the problem? i asked my friend for advice and she told me she found the best cock on this casual sex personals site and it was free. i made a profile there under groupiegirl so if your interested in a sexy lil girl to call your own...meet me there.
      http://www.daterswanted.com/landing.asp?afl=MYHO

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT