Help! Murder, please forward this e-mail to the world in Jul Forward 2

  • chan alvin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2003
      If you delete this ... you seriously don't have a heart.

      This story is 100% true, Forward in Jul.

      Help! Hong Kong police-terrorist's Murders Hong Kong people.

      Please one people forward 10 e-mail the world and send one e-mail the Hong Kong government ceo@... .
      Thanks my friend.

      World e-mail Forward 1 = 1,000
      Forward 2=10,000
      Forward 3=100,000
      Forward 4=1,000,000
      Forward 5=10,000,000
      Forward 6=100,000,000
      Forward 7=1,000,000,000 e-mail
      Forward 8 please e-mail to Hong Kong government ceo@...

      Dear internet friend:

      Help! The Hong Kong police use Brain Voice Read / Write Machine Murders the Hong Kong people , 100% true story, please E-mail your dear people and the local news, 1*10 10*100 100*1000 ..... , thank my dear Internet friend.

      Hong Kong police-terrorist's organization:

      The devil machine made in England. the Hong Kong police now using, installs the police communication network, 24 hours murder the Hong Kong people, this murder defeat , exposes the Hong Kong police terrorist's organization.
      By the 2001-1-1~2003-7-1 30 months, murders by the police knows:
      1. installs the small machine in the Hong Kong people head ----- installs is extremely easy, do not have the voice to be trouble, the victim does not feel.
      2. Input/output voice ----- input/output the voice is extremely clearly, in the mountain, the sewer, the elevator, input - output voice is extremely clear, does not use the dry battery.
      3. Murders Hong Kong people ----- terrorists is the Hong Kong police 50, murders many Hong Kong people 2 years.

      Hong Kong people twaaaaa 2003-7-4

      Yahoo search: enaaaaa
      Brain Voice Read / Write Machine photo: http://enaaaaa.why.to
      Chinese photo : http://twaaaaa.why.to

      Attacks the Hong Kong terrorist needs your power.
      Please email to Hong Kong government, thank my dear Internet friend.
      Chief Executive : http://www.info.gov.hk/ce/eindex.htm E-mail : ceo@...
      Letter Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
      Chief Executive is Mr Tung Chee Hwa ====+====+====+====+ 20 Month
      Legislative Council members ( 60 ) Mr / Ms ====+====+====+====+ 20 Month
      The Commissioner of Police is Mr Tsang Yam Pui ====+====+====+====+====+ 25 Month

    • airforcevet1
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17, 2003
        I'm sorry to hear about this issue. I thought it was yet another
        Florida murder. You people have it bad living in this crap-**** of a
        state. Too much humidity, bugs, CRIME, traffic, sinkholes, etc.
        FLORIDA IS A HOLE, an EMBARRASSMENT TO AMERICA! I am so glad that I
        live here in the mountains of Tennessee, where we have virtually NONE
        of those crappy elements that I mentioned. I feel sorry for you,
        Florida.

        --- In jacksonvilleflorida@yahoogroups.com, chan alvin

        the Hong Kong government ceo@c... .

        ceo@c...