Hi my name is Fatima I am looking for work

  • fatimahusseini01
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2003
      Hi First I would like to say I am sorry if you consider this to be
      spam but this is the cheapest way to let the world know about me.

      My name is Fatima Hassani , I am former miss Marocco and Tommy Dream
      model , I am looking for work in modeling industry if you or someone
      you know would like to hire me please write to :

      fatimahusseini01@...

      Thank You
      Fatima H.

      my portfolio