Re: The Real Boycott Middle East Oil

  • AusiSpazzer <ausispazzer@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 1:31 PM
      This is the official results from the DOE's data about imports from
      IRAQ. During December 2002, these companies imported millions of
      barrels of petroleum products from IRAQ.

      CHEVRON CORP 3,275,000
      ATOFINA PETROCHEMICALS INC 2,030,000
      CITGO PETRO CORP 1,924,000
      LYONDELL CITGO REFG LP 1,512,000
      ORION REFG CORP 529,000
      PHILLIPS 66 CO 525,000
      PREMCOR REFG GROUP INC THE 524,000
      MARATHON ASHLAND PETRO LLC 522,000
      VALERO MKTG & SUPPLY CO 497,000

      The current list of companies I support are:
      76 - Conoco - Coastal - Flying J - Hess - Mirastar - Sunoco -
      Sinclair - Tesoro - Vitol - Wal-Mart
      I removed Citgo & Phillips 66.

      Also, Chevron imported 417,000 barrels from China as well.

      My personal favorite is Hess, they only import from the U.S. Virgin
      Islands.

      -----------------------------
      The Ausispazzer was here.
      -----------------------------

      --- In jacksonvilleflorida@yahoogroups.com, "AusiSpazzer
      <ausispazzer@y...>" <ausispazzer@y...> wrote:
      > Boycott Middle East Oil!
      > This letter is not the same chain letter that is appearing on
      > message forums and emails! This one is correct!
      >
      > http://www.boycott-middle-east-oil.com
      >

      > Don't support terrorism!
      >
      > Did you know that 15 of the 19 terrorist home was Saudi Arabia?
      Did
      > you know they have never apologized for the actions of their
      > citizens? Did you know that OPEC was formed by Iraq? United States
      > oil companies still buy oil from Iraq, even though we may be
      bombing
      > Baghdad soon. We buy oil from Canada, Virgin Islands, Venezuela,
      > Gulf, North Sea, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Norway, Russia, and
      many
      > many more. Why don't we just import more from these countries
      > instead? You can do your part by buying from gas stations that
      > import little or no oil from the middle east. All data is taken
      from
      > the Department of Energy Website.
      > Support these gas stations (current as of 2-2003)

      > 76 - Citgo - Conoco - Coastal - Flying J - Hess - Mirastar -
      > Phillips 66 - Sunoco - Sinclair - Tesoro - Vitol - Wal-Mart
      >
      > Avoid these gas stations!
      > Exxon - Mobil - Chevron - Texaco - Shell - Marathon - ARCO -
      Motiva -
      > Valero - Diamond Shamrock - Ultramar - Speedway & SuperAmerica -
      > Caltex

      > Amoco and BP are borderline gas stations.
      > Don't be mislead that boycotting these stations is futile. The
      power
      > of the American public is stronger than ever. Don't be apathetic.
      > Even if these preferred stations are .04 cents more/gallon, you
      are
      > only paying an extra dollar per fill-up. Just a small price to pay
      > to hurt the pocket books of the terrorists. If only 10,000
      Americans

      http://www.eia.doe.gov/oil_gas/petroleum/data_publications/company_le
      > vel_imports/cli.html
    • cap_mikel
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4 7:58 PM
        I get my gas from the station that has the lowest prices and don't
        give a fuck where it came from.

        Don't get to excited about IRAQ oil. In a few weeks we will own the
        oil fields.