Children Of Iraq

  • floridafishingonline <floridafishingonli
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003
      Could someone please explain to Howard The Bug Chaser what war is all
      about. He is so busy fucking someone in the ass to get the Bug that
      his mind is a like a three year old.

      Saddam Hussein used weapons of mass destruction on it's own people,
      like chemical or biological weapons. And then invaded Kuwait in 1991
      and the Bug Chaser feels sorry for them.

      Notice that Howard The Bug Chaser used the phrase "Mass Destruction
      Against The Children Of Iraq. We had magic Radioactive Bullets and
      Warheads that only killed the "Children Of Iraq"

      Once again Howard The Bug Chaser just doesn't understand why the left
      is out of power. This is getting to be fun watching him whine and cry
      and let us know how much he hates the USA
    • tungincheeks
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 13, 2003
        Howards Phone Number for those who want to explaine it to him: 856-
        354-8723