Re: [jacksongenealogy] Altoona

  • sromanek
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 18, 2001
      Hi Joyce,
           Do you know if you have any ties to any of the names in my tag? Specifically the Dover name. The one I know who married a Dover was from Ga. but died in  Anniston, Alabama. Also, I am interested in your Stewart line. Do you know of a Margaret Turner Stewart? Will look forward to your reply.
                                                      Thanks,
                                                          Sharon Dover Romanek
      Fax: 603-250-0747
      e-mail: PRIMARY sromanek@...