Help with locating man that served with my father

  • jackman_0645
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2008
      I need some assistance if possible from those living in Jackson County.
      I need to try and locate a man I am Sure his last name is Howard first
      name I believe to be Wes he served with my father Robert V. Hamilton
      known as R.V. in the South Pacific during WW2. They left Scottsboro
      together and returned together after the War.Through Hawaii and San
      Francisco. I am sure that as of 2 years ago. I would like ti try and
      get information from him about my dads service for my genealogy. My
      number is 865-992-4093 he can call me collect. I am willing to traval
      to Alabama to talk to him. Thanks for any help.
      John L Hamilton