Re: Confederate Soldiers Buried in Jackson County

  • nettiebau1952
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2008
      Dwight, these folks do not show up on the list of Civil war veterens
      buried in Jackson County. This list is part of the all-cemeteries list
      that used to be listed among the files on this site. I can't find it on
      yahoo, but I can send it to you. There is a William Simmons dates
      unreadable buried in an old part of Cedar Hill Cemetery (the graves on
      either side are 1850 and 1899).

      Annette Bradford