Re: [jacksongenealogy] Digest Number 290

  • Seayshaw@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16 3:51 PM
      Where is the Scottsboro Museum located. I know how to get to the Scottsboro
      Library.
    • Scottsboro Museum
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20 1:00 PM
        The Heritage Center is located two blocks off the court-
        house square. Pass the Library coming toward the square. Take the left on
        Peachtree Street at the corner of the square. Go two blocks. You can't
        miss us.
        Judi