AL Chat Transcripts Up........

  • Jean Brandau
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2001
      We had several new people in the Alabama Genealogy chat room Monday night--be sure and skim
      through the transcripts and see if any of the SURNAMES are in your family.
      http://huntsville.about.com/library/blal031201.htm

      Remember:  you can leave messages in the forum for people you see who were
      in the chat talking about your surnames.  You are also encouraged to post
      your own surnames.  Remember--there are TWO genealogy folders--one is just
      for the Huntsville/Madison Co. area--the other can be used for all of
      Alabama.
      http://forums.about.com/ab-huntsville

      The index for all the past Alabama Genealogy chats is found here:
      http://huntsville.about.com/library/blalchat.htm

      Jean Brandau
      huntsville2@...