Re: [jacksongenealogy] Altoona

  • Jodeen Brown
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2001
      Joyce there is an Allatoona, GA. Could this be where you are talking about?
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 18, 2001
        Hi Joyce,
             Do you know if you have any ties to any of the names in my tag? Specifically the Dover name. The one I know who married a Dover was from Ga. but died in  Anniston, Alabama. Also, I am interested in your Stewart line. Do you know of a Margaret Turner Stewart? Will look forward to your reply.
                                                        Thanks,
                                                            Sharon Dover Romanek
        Fax: 603-250-0747
        e-mail: PRIMARY sromanek@...