RE: [jacksongenealogy] Surnames/Reseracher Database - Other Features at Group Home

  • Billy Hill
    Message 1 of 55 , May 5 12:44 PM
      Clay, I have tried repeatedly to get an ID and password from Yahoo but they
      just keep sending me in circles. I would greatly appreciate your help to
      get an ID and password for me. My e-mail address is:

      denmanh@...

      _____

      You do need a Yahoo ID in order to access the features at the Group Home. If
      you do not have one, email me and I will email you a request for info in
      order to get one.

    • Billy Hill