Re: [jacksongenealogy] Thomas W. Haas

  • SUE LONG
    Message 1 of 55 , May 4, 2008
      Thanks Clay,
      This is the right Thomas Hass. My Mom said that her Mom had a half brother an sister,
      but she did not remember their names, Thanks so much for the help.
      Sue

      clay gullatt <blackcloud27030@...> wrote:
      Sue

      Here they are on the 1910, Thomas W. Haas Sr was married twice, with two children from that marriage Wheeler and Martha J.

      1910 Sanders Jackson Co. AL
      House/Family 87
      Tom Hass Head 43 mar.twice 14years AL AL AL Farmer
      B.A. Wife 35 mar.once 14yrs 8child/6living AL AL AL ( I read it as B.A.)
      Martha J. Dau 15 AL AL AL
      T. W. Son 10 AL AL AL
      Mary Dau 7 AL AL AL
      Della Dau 4 AL AL AL
      Josie B. Dau 1 8/12 AL AL AL
      Wheeler Son 16 AL AL AL Farm Laborer

      A researcher has added a footnote to ancestry.com's 1910 image spelling the last name as Hoss. We know it should be Haas.

      Thom Hass m. Martha Stephens 20 Jul 1893 JOP A.H. Moody Source: Jordan Dodd, Liahona Research

      Thomas W. Hass m. Becky A. Sharp 08 May 1897 JOP J. W. Shelton OS Page 396

    • Billy Hill
      Message 55 of 55 , May 5, 2008
        Clay, I have tried repeatedly to get an ID and password from Yahoo but they
        just keep sending me in circles. I would greatly appreciate your help to
        get an ID and password for me. My e-mail address is:

        denmanh@...

        _____