Fwd: Fw: Ray Gold descendent of Michael Gold

  • Eulonda Owens
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2008
      For those who have not heard and are descendents of the Gold families of Jackson County Tn. and Stone County MO.
      This is a great loss of a fine man, who has been of invaluable help to all the Gold descendents in their search for their heritage. He will be greatly missed and we will be forever grateful for his help.

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Message 2 of 5 , May 4, 2008
        Note: forwarded message attached.

        Message 3 of 5 , May 4, 2008
          Attachments are not permitted. You will have to upload it as a file at the group home website or extract and put it in the body of your message.

        • Eulonda Owens
          Message 4 of 5 , May 4, 2008
            Thanks for your help. I will try again.

            clay gullatt <blackcloud27030@...> wrote: Attachments are not permitted. You will have to upload it as a file at the group home website or extract and put it in the body of your message.