Re: [jacksongenealogy] Alabama Chat Transcripts Up....

  • zrcb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7, 2001
      I would like to be notified when you are going to have chats. Chuck Boyd
      ZRCB@...
    • Jean Brandau
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 7, 2001
        Hi, Alabama Researchers:

        Just a note to let you know that the transcripts from Monday's chat is up:

        If you'd like to be contacted for future chats, let me know.

        Jean Brandau
        huntsville2@...

      • Scottsboro Museum
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 8, 2001
          Dear Jean,
          I would like to be copied to all the Chat nights.  I am unable to access from home.
          There is a lot of information that we can use at the Heritage Center.  Thank you for
          your involvement.
          Judi Weaver
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 8, 2001
            Dear Jean,
            Yes, that would be great.  When I came into the office this morning all of the chats
            were on my e-mail.  What a great way to know who is researching who.  We have a great number of people that visit with us doing research and keeping a list of who
            is researching what families will be a big help.
            Thanks! Judi
            I don't understand what you mean by "copy"?  Do you mean you want on the list for chat reminders and transcript updates?

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 8, 2001