Re: [jacksongenealogy]- Etta J. Haas

  • Sharon Henson
    Message 1 of 55 , May 1 11:45 AM
      Clay, is the Etta J. Haas that you are talking about married to Benjamin Stogsdill in that census as mine was in 1880. They would have lived in Pisgah,Jackson, Alabama. I am just now starting to research that line since I can't find anything on my Great Grandfather, Eliga Wilson/Willson, who was married to Benjamin's sister, Sarah Elizabeth Stogsdill. I had not seen a notation on the Mother of my Etta/Ettie J. Haas but may have not looked in the right place.
      Sharon Langham Henson

      clay gullatt <blackcloud27030@...> wrote: Sharon

      Etta J. Haas is listed on the 1880 Census as her maiden where a researcher has added a footnote (correction). Sallie Haas 70 Mother in Law b. NC is Sarah Haas widow of John Haas. From the census Etta J. is the Aunt of Thomas W. Haas.

    • Billy Hill
      Message 55 of 55 , May 5 12:44 PM
        Clay, I have tried repeatedly to get an ID and password from Yahoo but they
        just keep sending me in circles. I would greatly appreciate your help to
        get an ID and password for me. My e-mail address is:

        denmanh@...

        _____