Re: [jacksongenealogy]- Etta J. Haas

    Message 1 of 55 , Apr 30, 2008
      Sharon

      Etta J. Haas is listed on the 1880 Census as her maiden where a researcher has added a footnote (correction). Sallie Haas 70 Mother in Law b. NC is Sarah Haas widow of John Haas. From the census Etta J. is the Aunt of Thomas W. Haas.

    • Billy Hill
      Message 55 of 55 , May 5, 2008
        Clay, I have tried repeatedly to get an ID and password from Yahoo but they
        just keep sending me in circles. I would greatly appreciate your help to
        get an ID and password for me. My e-mail address is:

        denmanh@...

        _____