Re: [jacksongenealogy] Smiths/ Durhams In Jackson County

  • nrnolan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2001
      my great uncle married Paralee Foshee His name was Randolph Hackworth. He and
      Paralee raised my grandmother. I have found their date of marriage in the
      Hackworth message, and they are buried in the Hackworth cemetary in Stevenson
      Alabama. There is some information about them in the book" the Stevenson
      Story" by Eliza Woodall.  Hope this helps.