McCulley, Wilhelm in Woodville, AL in early 1800's

  • my_nana93309
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2008
      I am looking for information on William McCulley-McCullock born ca 1790
      in Jefferson, TN who married Ailsey Wilhem born ca 1790 in Woodville,
      Jackson Co., AL. They wed 28 Dec 1810 in Woodville, and raised a
      family there. I descend from their youngest son Richard McCulley 1832-
      1873.

      Any information would be appreciated.