JOHNSON FAMILY, HOLLYWOOD, AL

  • macatjax
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 1:22 PM
      My Johnson families lived west of Hollywood, AL. I am a descendant of
      Henrietta (Townsend) Johnson wife of Cornelius Johnson of Lunenburg
      Co., VA. She emigrated to that area between 1853-1856. Her children
      include: Robert, Michael, Keziah (Rye), Elizabeth
      (Lawrence/Houston/Sims), Parthenia (Stewart)and Mary Ann (Steeley).
      They lived near the Fairfield area which at the time was called Greasy
      Cove or Johnsontown. There are descendants from some of these children
      still living in Jackson Co.

      Marymac