  • Shelley Deforrest
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2001

      I live in East Texas. I am having trouble locating some of my ancestors. My search has seemed to stop comletely. I am searching for Bradshaw's in the Jackson County, Alabama area. I know F.Jefferson Bradshaw & Matilda J.Busby were married there in Alabama in1877 and had 2 children one of which was my greatgrandfather. John Lewis Bradshaw.  But I am stopped right there. If you could help me I would be very greatful. May God Bless and keep you.

      Do You Yahoo!?