Clay, we need you.

  • walex1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2008
      Clay, please talk to us!! We need your input before we launch into anything concerning the list and what is to be included....or not. I am not trying to take over the job of moderator. You do a fantastic job of it. I'm only volunteering to put our names where they might bring us more information. You da boss, today and we need your opinion. If you are against this idea, please say so.

      Fellow listers, don't we need to list an email address so you can be reached? You can always use a Yahoo email address. Or Hotmail....or Google's Gmail. You might feel more secure than using your ISP email address. I had to have one because of my Mindspring address. wal (L)ex1(one)@. Sometimes it can be hard to understand.

      Pat Alexander
      Jacksonville, AL