Surname List

  • Jim Johnson
    Message 1 of 55 , Apr 26, 2008
      Hello everyone,

      My Jackson county connections were mainly around 1830-1850 and include
      Johnson, Johnston, Evans, Evins, Gross, Dunham, Shell, French, and Benson.
      My brick wall right now is Colyer (or Collier) Johnson (or Johnston) who
      were in T5-S R5-E Sections 28-32 on the old patent maps. I need some land
      title lookups more than anything else at this time. Looks like my Johnsons
      came into Jackson County, Alabama, from Tennessee, but exact counties
      unknown. Any help or clues are welcome! Thanks! Jim Johnson

    • Billy Hill
      Message 55 of 55 , May 5, 2008
        Clay, I have tried repeatedly to get an ID and password from Yahoo but they
        just keep sending me in circles. I would greatly appreciate your help to
        get an ID and password for me. My e-mail address is:

        denmanh@...

        _____