Re: [jacksongenealogy] Surname List-Attn Sharon Langham Henson

  • Sharon Dover Romanek
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2008
      Can you tell me if your Stogsdill connects in any way to Dover that you know of please?

      Thanks
      Sharon Dover Romanek
      Primary e-mail: sromanek@...
      Secondary e-mail: sromanek@...

      Researching: Romanek, Gucwa, Dover, Shrader, Tyner, Johnston, Williams, Edge, Smith, Kirksey, Demers, Murphy, Allen

      I hear ethereal whispers, persuasive,
      soft and still, "Daughter, if you don't
      remember us, who will ?"
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2008
        No, not that I know of but I will check and see what I have later this week as I am in the middle of doing paperwork for my son and it is going to take several days. My Stogsdill is Thomas born about 1804 son of Richard Dale Stogsdill {1780 to 1850} and Sarah Jackson. These are my line of Stogsdills. My Grandmother was Susan Angeline Wilson who was the youngest daughter{child} of Sarah Elizabeth Stogsdill and Eliga Wilson. Sarah is the daughter of Thomas Stogsdill and {unproven as of yet} Elizabeth Atkinson.
        Sharon Langham Henson

        Sharon Dover Romanek <sromanek@...> wrote: Can you tell me if your Stogsdill connects in any way to Dover that you know of please?