My new EarthLink email address

  • Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2001
      Hi. I wanted to let you know that I've switched to EarthLink for my Internet access, and I now have a new email address.

      So please send all email to my new EarthLink email address:

      helenbj@...

      I don't want to miss any of your messages, so please take a moment to write down my new address and add it to your email address book.

      Thanks!
      Helen

      P.S. My old email address was (helenbj)

      EarthLink - It's your Internet