Re: [jacksongenealogy] Cemetery name?

  • zrcb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 11, 2008
      Was there a Charles D arcy Goins from Jackson County. The reason I am
      asking is my grandfather was named John Boyd. He was born in Jackson county to
      Robert and Mary. His wife was named Ida Southerland. They were married in
      Jackson county. Ida remarried when John died in Kansas. I just thought that
      maybe she knew Charles Goins when they lived in Jackson County before she
      married my grandfather. Thank you
      Chuck Boyd

    • wdavidw1881
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 28, 2008
        That would be the Wimberley Cemetery. I cannot find an index of it on
        the Jackson Co. Cemetery lists.

        --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Joy" <joy0420@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone know the name of a cemetery in Stevenson... from Hwy 72,
        turn beside Bubba's Dairy Bar (like going into the subdivision
        there).. instead of making the curve to the left into the s'division,
        stay straight on a gravel road into the cemetery.
        > Families there are Hoback, Adams, Phillips, and others.

        James R. Goins Ind. Ter 1900