Re: [jacksongenealogy] Cemetery name?

  • Joy
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 10, 2008
      Does anyone know the name of a cemetery in Stevenson... from Hwy 72, turn beside Bubba's Dairy Bar (like going into the subdivision there).. instead of making the curve to the left into the s'division, stay straight on a gravel road into the cemetery.
      Families there are Hoback, Adams, Phillips, and others.

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 11, 2008
        Was there a Charles D arcy Goins from Jackson County. The reason I am
        asking is my grandfather was named John Boyd. He was born in Jackson county to
        Robert and Mary. His wife was named Ida Southerland. They were married in
        Jackson county. Ida remarried when John died in Kansas. I just thought that
        maybe she knew Charles Goins when they lived in Jackson County before she
        married my grandfather. Thank you
        Chuck Boyd

      • wdavidw1881
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 28, 2008
          That would be the Wimberley Cemetery. I cannot find an index of it on
          the Jackson Co. Cemetery lists.

          --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Joy" <joy0420@...> wrote:

          > Does anyone know the name of a cemetery in Stevenson... from Hwy 72,
          turn beside Bubba's Dairy Bar (like going into the subdivision
          there).. instead of making the curve to the left into the s'division,
          stay straight on a gravel road into the cemetery.
          > Families there are Hoback, Adams, Phillips, and others.

          James R. Goins Ind. Ter 1900