[jacksongenealogy] UNSUBSCRIBE

  • sonora_1@adelphia.net
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 7, 2008
    • stubbytate
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 8, 2008
        You can't unsubscribe from Yahoo groups the same way you do Rootsweb.

        With Yahoo groups, you have to go to the link that says "edit
        membership" and then leave the group by clicking a Leave Group button.,

        Otherwise, you'll remain in the group.

        Stubby

        --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Evelyn S. Williams"