Re: [jacksongenealogy] Fanning

  • Wyona Moon
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 14, 2001
      Jewel,
      I am putting check in mail for Volume one of the Fanning book.  Let me know when you receive it please.
      Some Time ago I believe we corresponded on Clarks from Pea Ridge area? My brother in law is Arless Clark, His father was Naz Clark and grandfather was M. C. Clark. Arless knew his granddad as Moses Bolin Clark. Do you have any information of this family of Clarks? They lived in Lincoln Co. Tn.
      Thanks
      Wyona
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 14, 2001
        Yes, we did correspond and I think I sent everything I could find to you.  Will be glad to look back at your letters to see your questions and if you would please see what I was able to send you, I will be glad to look for anything else you have found that you needed.

        Thanks for your order.  We had to have some more copies of Volume I printed and they should be in this week.  Will let you know when your check arrives.

        Did your son-in-law have info he wanted included in the next volume?

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 16, 2007
          Hi!

          Is your Fanning family connected with the Fanning who
          was a British official in Orange County, NC during the
          Carolina Regulator Movement? I'm interested because
          one of my gr grandfathers was Herman Husbands.

          Robert Schneider
        • Jewel Casey
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 16, 2007
            Bryan FANNING (1700 VA-1765 VA) & Elizabeth (MIDDLETON) FANNING (1705 VA-1772 VA)

            Laughlin FANNING (1740-1808 VA) & Winnefred (HUBBARD) FANNING) (1743 VA-1806 VA)

            Middleton FANNING (1765 VA-1820 TN) & Delphia Anne (MOORE) FANNING (1766 VA-1860 TN)

            William Agood FANNING (1795 GA/SC-1879 AL) & Jane "Jinsa" (TERRY) FANNING (1802-SC 1883 AL)

            Thomas D. FANNING (1844 AL-1910 AL) & Margaret Rittie (Hill) FANNING 1(847 AL-1920 AL)

            Thomas Holland ANDERSON (1878 AL-1906) & Nancy Emaline (FANNING) ANDERSON (1871-1918) AL)

            Calvin Monroe HAMBRICK (1898 AL-1984 AL) & Margaret Eliza (ANDERSON) HAMBRICK (1901 AL-1982 AL)

            Then myself

            Hope this helps

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 17, 2007
              THANK YOU

              Watch free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more. Visit MSN
              Presents today.
              http://music.msn.com/presents?icid=ncmsnpresentstagline&ocid=T002MSN03A07001