Re:Lowery,Lowrey,Lowry

  • madolyn jysele
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2008
      I am a Goff descendant of Jackson County, Al. There was only one set of Goff's in Jackson County during that time. Can you tell me who Mary Ann Goff's Parents were. There are lots of Mary Ann's names passed down through my line. Thanks for anything you have. Madolyn York

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2008
        Thanks for the reply. Sorry I do not know anything about Mary Ann's family. She married
        Samuel Lowry the 19th of September, 1867 in Jackson Co.
        Would appreciate anything you might find out.