Lowery,Lowrey,Lowry

  • ajpriest@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2008
      I am wondering if anyone out there knows anything about these Names. Spelled all these ways. Some of the nameswere John & Samuel. Samuel married Mary Ann Goff.They lived at Scottsboro, Jackson Co in 1850-1870.

    • madolyn jysele
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2008
        I am a Goff descendant of Jackson County, Al. There was only one set of Goff's in Jackson County during that time. Can you tell me who Mary Ann Goff's Parents were. There are lots of Mary Ann's names passed down through my line. Thanks for anything you have. Madolyn York

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 26, 2008
          Thanks for the reply. Sorry I do not know anything about Mary Ann's family. She married
          Samuel Lowry the 19th of September, 1867 in Jackson Co.
          Would appreciate anything you might find out.