Re: [jacksongenealogy] Fanning

  • J Casey
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 11, 2001
      Yes, I remember.  As you know we cannot advertise on the net, so that's why I  sent the message as I did.

      Volume I is out.  It is:
      237 pages with first name index, with a table of contents and Introduction, 81/2 by 11, spiral bound.

      Starts with a little on Bryan and Laughlin then goes to Middleton and Delphia Ann (Moore) Fanning.  Middleton and Delphia had 9 with 7 known kids.  Volume I deals with (1) James and Mary (  ) Fanning --(2)Benjamin and 2 wives (1) Mahala White (2) Julia Yarbrough (3) Middleton, Jr. and Rachel (Harper) Fanning.

      Volume II will begin with William and Jane (Terry) Fanning, then Thomas and Sarah (Doak) Fanning, then Sarah (Fanning) and Richard Hill and finally Martha Jane (Fanning) and Jesse Graham.

      I know there will be 2 volumes and the way it looks now it may end up being 3 volumes.  I am asking everyone who buys Volume I to go through it and look for errors, corrections and or add-on info about their family that will be included in Volume II.

      We have been researching since 1972 and decided we needed to get this done now.

      If you are interested, the book is $30.00 including shipping.

      Now, the info you have given me will be in Volume II, which will be a continuation from Volume I.

      Let me know if you still interested.

      Thanks Wyona

      Jewel

      210 Reeves Street
      Tullahoma, TN 37388
      (931)455-5487
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 11, 2001
        So sorry, this message was not supposed to go out on the list.  Please feel free to delete it.

        Thanks
      • Wyona Moon
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 14, 2001
          Jewel,
          I am putting check in mail for Volume one of the Fanning book.  Let me know when you receive it please.
          Some Time ago I believe we corresponded on Clarks from Pea Ridge area? My brother in law is Arless Clark, His father was Naz Clark and grandfather was M. C. Clark. Arless knew his granddad as Moses Bolin Clark. Do you have any information of this family of Clarks? They lived in Lincoln Co. Tn.
          Thanks
          Wyona

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 14, 2001
            Yes, we did correspond and I think I sent everything I could find to you.  Will be glad to look back at your letters to see your questions and if you would please see what I was able to send you, I will be glad to look for anything else you have found that you needed.

            Thanks for your order.  We had to have some more copies of Volume I printed and they should be in this week.  Will let you know when your check arrives.

            Did your son-in-law have info he wanted included in the next volume?

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 16 11:16 AM
              Hi!

              Is your Fanning family connected with the Fanning who
              was a British official in Orange County, NC during the
              Carolina Regulator Movement? I'm interested because
              one of my gr grandfathers was Herman Husbands.

              Robert Schneider
            • Jewel Casey
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 16 6:38 PM
                Bryan FANNING (1700 VA-1765 VA) & Elizabeth (MIDDLETON) FANNING (1705 VA-1772 VA)

                Laughlin FANNING (1740-1808 VA) & Winnefred (HUBBARD) FANNING) (1743 VA-1806 VA)

                Middleton FANNING (1765 VA-1820 TN) & Delphia Anne (MOORE) FANNING (1766 VA-1860 TN)

                William Agood FANNING (1795 GA/SC-1879 AL) & Jane "Jinsa" (TERRY) FANNING (1802-SC 1883 AL)

                Thomas D. FANNING (1844 AL-1910 AL) & Margaret Rittie (Hill) FANNING 1(847 AL-1920 AL)

                Thomas Holland ANDERSON (1878 AL-1906) & Nancy Emaline (FANNING) ANDERSON (1871-1918) AL)

                Calvin Monroe HAMBRICK (1898 AL-1984 AL) & Margaret Eliza (ANDERSON) HAMBRICK (1901 AL-1982 AL)

                Then myself

                Hope this helps

                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 17 6:02 PM
                  THANK YOU

                  Watch free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more. Visit MSN
                  Presents today.
                  http://music.msn.com/presents?icid=ncmsnpresentstagline&ocid=T002MSN03A07001