Re: [jacksongenealogy] Is Sue Your Friend? Please Respond!!

  • SUE LONG
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2008
      This is to every body.
      I am sorry these was hit by mistake, I will try harder next time to watch which one I hit . but with bad eye sight some times it hard to see these if they are real small lettering.Thank U for all ur help.

      clay gullatt <blackcloud27030@...> wrote:
      Sue

      This is NOT an appropriate message for the Group. You may send such message to individual members but not to the Group as a whole. I have in the past banned members for such messages.

      Clay Gullatt
      Moderator