Deed--John Williams & wife to Wm. W. Davis

  • robert_s_63134
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2008
      From Book G pages 201-202

      From John Williams and wife to Wm. W. Davis

      October 5, 1855

      In consideration of sixteen hundred dollars from William W. Davis to
      John and Olivia Williams, William Davis receives essentially the land
      that Ephraim C. Williams sold to John Williams and wife on 18 August,
      1855. The land description does mention John H. Maples, Melchizideck
      Self, and the 1839 land given to the Paint Rock Baptist Church.

      Once again, J.G. Dixon attests to the signatures and actual presences.

      Robert Schneider
    • Vrgfdonna@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2008
        Some of my ancestors, including the PADGETTS, were members of the Paint Rock
        Baptist Church. I have a book of the Minutes of that church back then.
        Velma