Several posts coming today

  • robert_s_63134
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2008
      Hi!

      I thought I would start this by letting everyone know that I will be
      making at least three posts here in the next hour. I did some research
      last week. All of it concerns the Williams family.

      Now I know that there were many Williams families in Jackson County.
      My interest and my family connection relates to the John Williams,
      identified as Baptist minister, in the 1850 census. The first email
      will concern a book I found about Baptists in Al. The next three posts
      will concern deeds naming John Williams in two cases, and in the third,
      a younger man named John Williams with his wife Olivia.

      Robert Schneider
    • Gina Vacala
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2008
        Robert,

        I also have Williams family in Jackson County, I am curious about

        John Williams, do you know if he was born in Jackson County?

        What other Williams are you connected to in Jackson County and

        or such?

        Thank you,

        Gina Williams-Vacala

        _____