AnnaEliza "Eliza" Thomas

  • slwalker@austin.rr.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8 8:26 AM
      AnnaEliza Thomas was born approx 1851 either KY, TN or AL.
      In 1860 she is found in the household of Dr. Wm. Mason of Jackson
      Co., AL. She is still living with him in the 1870 Census. The census
      has confused her name as Eliza Thompson and Thomas. In 1870 she
      married John Webster Baker, using the surname Thomas, and they lived
      in Hollywood, Jackson Co., AL. They named their children: William
      Cady, John Edward, Alice Virginia, Henry Hastin, Walter Jackson,
      Annie Eliza Callie Harrison and Mary Elizabeth. I need to find any
      information to help me identify her surname.
      Thanks