Maiden Name

  • Helen Lopez
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2008
      I noticed in one of my family tree entries that I don't have a last name of one of the people; hope, someone can help. Robert M. Green 1865/1950, his wife was a Mary Alice but I haven't been able to identify a maiden name. I know Mary Alice and Robert M. are both buried at Freeman Cemetery. Hope someone has a maiden name.

      Thank you in advance.