Re: Hastings, Steele, Carroll families

  • abbott.annie
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2008
      Hey Nicole! This is Annie Otwell-Abbott. We spoke via email few years
      ago over Hastings Family info. I too have lost touch!!

      Email me and we can chat more about what we have and don't have and
      what we can SHARE! :)

      Thanks so much
      elizabeth.abbott@...

      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "nicole.bratton"
      <nhastings83@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > I was previously a member of this group under Nicole Hastings-
      > Burruss. I had got divorced (and remarried!) and lost touch. Now I
      am
      > back.
      >
      > I am looking for information on the following families:
      >
      > Hastings: my grandfather was Lewis Henry Hastings. I met a cousin
      on
      > here two years ago whose grandfather was a brother to Lewis. I have
      > lot of information on the family but I really want to find
      documents,
      > etc. Lewis's parents were James and Mary Hastings.
      >
      > Steele (Steely): my grandmother was Mrytle Irene Steele-Hastings.
      Her