Re: [jacksongenealogy] I. T. DERRICK, SR.

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2008
      I.T. was listed as Ira T. Derick on the 1900 Census, Izzie or Izzy on later ones.
      He was the son of Andrew or Adam J. and Malva S. (Vessor m. 7 Apr 1878) Derrick whose children on the 1900 were
      Dotson b. 1881
      Marion F. (son) b. 1883
      Mary A. 1886
      William J. 1889
      Ira T. 1891
      Ada E. 1896

      On the 1910 Izzie is living next to Andrew J. and his second wife Eva.

      Note: on the 1880 they list William E. b. Apr 1880 as son and Adan Eldridge 7 as Sister in Law.

      I.T.s father is listed as Adam J. on some census and Andrew J. on others. Marriage lists Andrew J. his parents were Jacob and Mary.

    • brentw50
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 22, 2008
        Thanks Ann & Clay for the information. Clay, did your Dad know where
        Waco's homeplace was?