I. T. DERRICK, SR.

  • Ann B. Chambless
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2008
      Izzie/Izzy T. Derrick married Carrie Mae Judge, and they were the parents of:
      Ruby Jewel Derrick, born July 22, 1910, died May 3, 1988, married Elton Leon Kennamer of Guntersville; Porter Derrick, born Sept 10, 1913, married Rosanna Downey; Boyd Derrick 1914, died in 1931 in a train accident; and Waco T. Derrick who married Pearl Cook.

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 22, 2008
        I.T. was listed as Ira T. Derick on the 1900 Census, Izzie or Izzy on later ones.
        He was the son of Andrew or Adam J. and Malva S. (Vessor m. 7 Apr 1878) Derrick whose children on the 1900 were
        Dotson b. 1881
        Marion F. (son) b. 1883
        Mary A. 1886
        William J. 1889
        Ira T. 1891
        Ada E. 1896

        On the 1910 Izzie is living next to Andrew J. and his second wife Eva.

        Note: on the 1880 they list William E. b. Apr 1880 as son and Adan Eldridge 7 as Sister in Law.

        I.T.s father is listed as Adam J. on some census and Andrew J. on others. Marriage lists Andrew J. his parents were Jacob and Mary.

      • brentw50
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 22, 2008
          Thanks Ann & Clay for the information. Clay, did your Dad know where
          Waco's homeplace was?