AL Genealogy Chat Monday Night!

  • Jean Brandau
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2001
      Please join us Monday night for a special genealogy chat covering the entire
      state (all counties welcome!). If you would benefit from talking to people
      live and asking questions and sharing information, then we want you to join
      us:
      9-10 pm Eastern; 8-9 pm Central; 7-8 pm Mountain; 6-7 pm Pacific
      http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm

      If you can't join us and you are researching NORTH Alabama (only, please!),
      you are welcome to post a query in the forum:
      http://forums.about.com/ab-huntsville

      If you have a personal webpage that covers ancestors from Alabama (any
      county) and would like to be added to my website, please send me an email
      message with the URL and a brief description. You will find lots of
      information here:
      http://huntsville.about.com/cs/genealogy1/index.htm

      If you need step-by-step instructions for the chat room or the forum, let me
      know. If you'd like to be added to a notification list for other Alabama
      chats, write and I'll add you to a new list. Hope you family tree grows
      many more branches!

      Jean Brandau
      huntsville2@...
    • clswagler@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2001
        Hi Jean - Glad to get your email about the chat. I use to join in last year, but then stopped receiving information on the times!

        Please send me directions again!

        Thanks.

        Cindy