Thompsons of jackson co alabama

  • Denise Cagle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2001
      I'm trying to find info on my grandmothers family..she died before i was born..i know her name was Nannie Thompson born Jan 28th 1905 died in Feb 21st 1952..she was from Jackson Co AI..she married Robinson Crusoe Talley in Alabama her fathers name I'm told was George Washington Thompson..he married Lydia ?..i have a name but I'm not sure how to spell it..it's something along the lines of McCullie..McCulla..McCullum(om) I'm just not sure..please any info anyone might have would be great..i have been up against this brick wall for a yr now..i have been told that my G-grandmother Lydia was indian..don't know if she was part or full thanks for all your help...Denise

      Do You Yahoo!?