Skip to search.

Hastings, Steele, Carroll families

  • nicole.bratton
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2008
      Hi all,

      I was previously a member of this group under Nicole Hastings-
      Burruss. I had got divorced (and remarried!) and lost touch. Now I am
      back.

      I am looking for information on the following families:

      Hastings: my grandfather was Lewis Henry Hastings. I met a cousin on
      here two years ago whose grandfather was a brother to Lewis. I have a
      lot of information on the family but I really want to find documents,
      etc. Lewis's parents were James and Mary Hastings.

      Steele (Steely): my grandmother was Mrytle Irene Steele-Hastings. Her
      father was Henry Hastings. He died when my grandmother was young. I
      would like to know more about him and his family.

      Carroll: My great-grandmother was Minnie Dallas Carroll. She was my
      grandmother's mom. After Henry Steele died, she re-married Beau
      Hooper. I would like to know more about her family.

      If you have any information to share, let me know.

      Thanks!
    • abbott.annie
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2008
        Hey Nicole! This is Annie Otwell-Abbott. We spoke via email few years
        ago over Hastings Family info. I too have lost touch!!

        Email me and we can chat more about what we have and don't have and
        what we can SHARE! :)

        Thanks so much
        elizabeth.abbott@...

        --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "nicole.bratton"