RE: [jacksongenealogy] LUSK and STEWART families

  • rgpipes@hughes.net
    Message 1 of 46 , Feb 7, 2008
      Barbara,
      As far as I know I am not related to the LUSK family BUT I know several that
      live in Jackson County. I just try to help out when I can on different
      posters/researchers.

      Regina

      _____

      Message 46 of 46 , Feb 7, 2008
        I really don't know, just started on the Boggus line. My grandmother
        Willie Benson Word's grand mother was a Boggus and 2 of my Word aunts
        married Boggus's. So far I have James Otis Olis? son of Thomas son of
        James son of Samuel son of James Charles. They came from Delaware, Va,
        Pa, and into Al. Does that connect with you?
        JaNelle