Thomas Boggus

  • rgpipes@hughes.net
    Message 1 of 46 , Feb 4, 2008
      In 1920 Thomas B BOGGUS was living in Marshall county, Alabama. He was 81
      years old and was born in Al. His wife Addie is 78 and was born in Ga.
      Their son William L. was living with them and was 39 and there was also a
      grand daughter Gertrude BENSON age 16 living with them. There was also
      BENSON family living next door to them.

      Regina

      _____

      Message 46 of 46 , Feb 7, 2008
        I really don't know, just started on the Boggus line. My grandmother
        Willie Benson Word's grand mother was a Boggus and 2 of my Word aunts
        married Boggus's. So far I have James Otis Olis? son of Thomas son of
        James son of Samuel son of James Charles. They came from Delaware, Va,
        Pa, and into Al. Does that connect with you?
        JaNelle