RE: [jacksongenealogy] Jackson County Alabama on Youtube

  • Regina Pipes
    Message 1 of 46 , Feb 4, 2008
      Thanks Clay.

      Regina

      _____

      From: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of clay gullatt
      Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 1:39 PM
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [jacksongenealogy] Jackson County Alabama on Youtube

      Regina

      Ghost Town Cemetery is the title for Old Bellefonte.

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      10:10 AM

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      10:10 AM

    • Joe Burt
      Message 46 of 46 , Feb 7, 2008
        I really don't know, just started on the Boggus line. My grandmother
        Willie Benson Word's grand mother was a Boggus and 2 of my Word aunts
        married Boggus's. So far I have James Otis Olis? son of Thomas son of
        James son of Samuel son of James Charles. They came from Delaware, Va,
        Pa, and into Al. Does that connect with you?
        JaNelle