RE: [jacksongenealogy] Jackson County Alabama on Youtube

    Message 1 of 46 , Feb 4, 2008

      Ghost Town Cemetery is the title for Old Bellefonte.

    • Joe Burt
      Message 46 of 46 , Feb 7, 2008
        I really don't know, just started on the Boggus line. My grandmother
        Willie Benson Word's grand mother was a Boggus and 2 of my Word aunts
        married Boggus's. So far I have James Otis Olis? son of Thomas son of
        James son of Samuel son of James Charles. They came from Delaware, Va,
        Pa, and into Al. Does that connect with you?
        JaNelle