Re: [jacksongenealogy]Matthews

  • paula stockebrand
    Message 1 of 46 , Feb 4, 2008
      Hello Richard Matthews,
      Do you have a live relative in NC in Nash County area, a former judge named Tom Matthews,
      married to Billie Joe Matthews? If so I was with them last march on tour of Rackley cemeteries in Nash county NC
      Paula
      CA
      Thanks for you video cam debut..impressive.
      We should post intewrviews with our elders onto U-tube..THE future of genealogy!!
      Great stuff

    • Joe Burt
      Message 46 of 46 , Feb 7, 2008
        I really don't know, just started on the Boggus line. My grandmother
        Willie Benson Word's grand mother was a Boggus and 2 of my Word aunts
        married Boggus's. So far I have James Otis Olis? son of Thomas son of
        James son of Samuel son of James Charles. They came from Delaware, Va,
        Pa, and into Al. Does that connect with you?
        JaNelle