Re: [jacksongenealogy] Jackson County Alabama on Youtube

  • jackie morgan
    Message 1 of 46 , Feb 4, 2008
      What a delight. I can't wait to look at this site this evening.
      I am a BRYAN, DENMAN, CAGLE Family researcher who has never been to Jackson County, so this will be wonderful to see what it is like there.
      Thanks for all your work!!

      Jackie Morgan

      Genealogist & Quilter

      I hear ethereal whispers, persuasive, soft and still,
      �Daughter, if you don�t remember us, who will?��

      Message 46 of 46 , Feb 7, 2008
        I really don't know, just started on the Boggus line. My grandmother
        Willie Benson Word's grand mother was a Boggus and 2 of my Word aunts
        married Boggus's. So far I have James Otis Olis? son of Thomas son of
        James son of Samuel son of James Charles. They came from Delaware, Va,
        Pa, and into Al. Does that connect with you?
        JaNelle