Re: Guntersville Reservoir Cemtery File

  • brentw50
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2008
      Clay, where on the NARA site do we find that list? I can't seem to ever
      find anything on it.
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 1, 2008
        The Guntersville Flooded Cemetery File is at our Yahoo Group Home Website along with the Jackson County Mega Cemetery File. It is listed as Guntersville Reservior Cemetery Relocations..

        I don't know if Will Peek is still active as I have not heard from him in a couple of years. He is the one that we have to thank for this list. It is the only one I know of.

        Another of our members took the Jackson Co. Cemetery lists and compiled into one search able file

        There is a lot of good info at the Group Home Website. Including a place you can upload all those old family photos that a lot of us would like to see.